Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

UFO Thursday

Still stitching my square-in-a-square from last week.
I finished the rest of my blocks (80 in total) after dinner, then stitched one row together and did not like it at all!!!
Much, much too busy for my liking.


So after much thinking, I decided that RED might be what I needed.
I had to adjust the size as well - so it is now 8 blocks by 8 blocks with sashing in between instead of 8 blocks by 10 blocks. I took out 16 VERY busy blocks.
And I am much happier with this.


What do you think??????

Have a look at Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has been stitching today.

2 comments:

  1. I do like the red sashing, Vanessa. The blocks look better separated. *grin* Great thinking, girl! Thanks for sharing your UFO. See you next week. Sandy xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer with the red too !! It will be splendid !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete