Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

Sneak Peek from last Saturday revealed!!

Christine has received her Zippy Purse so now I can show you what I made for her.








I had never made a Zippy Purse before I joined the Zippy Purse Swap at Cookies and Cream Craft.
I made a practice one first (this is now mine with all it's imperfections!) and then I made Christine's.
The pattern I used is from Moda Bake Shop: Strippy Charm Pouch

I can see lots more of these being made in the future!

Have a look at Cookies and Cream Craft  to see who else has Show and Tell today.

6 comments:

  1. Vanessa what a great job of the zippy bag that you made,well done it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great purse. The design is lovely and the little flowers look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great Vanessa!!Pretty colours and lovely buttons.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what fabulous fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purse !!! of course...a pink one !! You made a splendid gift !
    Bravo !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Vanessa! I love the bright pink. Thanks for sharing today....see you next week. *grin*

    ReplyDelete