Something I made from my online stitching retreat Let's Stitch for the month of May run by Sarah at Quilt Fabric Delights (the ONLY thing I actually made from Let's Stitch for the whole month though!!)
This pattern is from Rachael Merrick and is called "Teatime" - I did struggle a bit cutting up a doiley though!
Please visit Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has some Show and Tell to share

very nice Vanessa i love the fabrics and the doiley goes so well with it
ReplyDeleteI like floral fabrics and dollies, they are so elegant together :)
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Monday
Marta
That looks beautiful and so delicate.... I think I would feel the same about a pretty doily!! haha but it has added something special...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Really pretty. I think I would struggle too cutting up a doily.
ReplyDeleteHey Vanessa, Weren't the patterns great for Let's Stitch! I haven't made a thing...but there are quite a few on my "want to" list. *grin* Thanks for sharing, Vanessa. Have a great week. I'm a bit late getting around to everyone!
ReplyDelete