Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

I have been saving this to share with you for Monday's Show and Tell with Sandy at Cookies and Cream Craft.
This is my Santa Sack I received from my swap partner Geniene


Oh my goodness - what a lot of work she has done for me! I just LOVE my Santa Sack!
I am very impressed by her stitching and her colour choice. And he certainly is a Jolly Old St Nick!


I was VERY excited when I opened my parcel! Lots of presents (2 for July and 2 for August) which I did not poke or squeeze!
Look at these beautiful butterflies (and chocolates too!) - she knows me well
I have put my presents in my Santa Sack and will add more presents from Geniene every month until Christmas. Then I can open them all!!
If you missed my earlier post about the Santa Sack I sent to Geniene - it is HERE

Have a look at Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has some Show and Tell today.

3 comments:

  1. The Santa sack looks great. Santa's hat looks very cute. All those goodies! It will be fun at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waohhh ! you are very spoiled !! Your sack is splendid !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! What a great looking Santa! I love the Nancy Halvorsen designs. *grin*

    ReplyDelete