Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 2 - 15 Minute Challenge

Linking up for the second week with Kate on her blog Life in Pieces. Have been enjoying this challenge and have been doing 15 minutes every day this week. Little by little - things are getting done. I even spent time reading my new Vignette Issue 4 magazine and counted this too! The Vignette mentioned on my list is the stitchery from Vignette Issue 1 (see HERE) - slowly getting done too!



I did finish the Noah's Ark Quilt this week (see Monday's Show and Tell) - so I am feeling very happy.
To see what others have been doing for the last week - have a look HERE

4 comments:

  1. Every day something and you can achieve a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Noah's Ark quilt is fabulous!

    All those 15 minutes sure add up dont they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitchery. You've been really busy this week, 7 out of 7 days is pretty terrific.

    Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sewing reading so counts. I have used it in the past it is inspiration and that is all part of the creative process.

    ReplyDelete