Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Journey - Week 3 January 15-21 2012

I have joined "The Journey" with Jen C Designs for 2012.
This is now another way for me to enjoy my digital scrapbooking. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this on a weekly basis and at the end of 2012 have a wonderful book for my family and I to look at and remember 2012. ( I still need to do Week 1 !)
Each week a prompt is given - this week's prompt was "a favourite winter memory using one photo" - as it is summer here in Australia I chose to do one of my favourite summer memories from December 2005 - I had to narrow it down from 20 favourite photos to do this one page or I could have done 20 pages with one photo per page!!



1 comment:

  1. A lovely page. Great idea to do a page every week. It is pretty hard to do it all at the end of the year or it just doesn't get done. I may have to try doing something similar.

    ReplyDelete