You can read all about it HERE and see Tamar's list HERE and lists of others as well.
This is such a fabulous idea before the silly season starts to get some things done and sorted and I hope I can get most of the things on my list done (in September!)
Here's my list (not in any particular order) :
1.
2.
3.
4. Sort book with website/user name and passwords!
5. Sort my section of the bathroom cupboard
6. Sort photos and find some to put in the empty frames
7. Sort the cutlery drawer
8. Sort the present cupboard and do a stocktake AND write it down
9.
10.Sort the printouts of Christmas projects, put in folders
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Sort the freezer to how I like it (like with like - not just shoved in!)
17.
18.Sort out the mountain of cutout recipes and either try them or toss them
19.
20.
21.
22.Sort shoes
23.Sort out a CT schedule (digital scrapbooking Creative Team)
24.Sort my mountain of filing, file it and keep it up to date
25.
26.
27.Sort linen cupboard
28.Sort out the mess under the sink
29.Sort out the extra layer which has grown in my scrapbook cupboard
30.
Let me know if you join in! Would love to see YOUR list.

Hi Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteI'm in on this too. Hope you get all SORTED!
Anna :-)
Wow I love the idea of email sorting! I need to add it to my list too!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I am looking forward to following everyone's progress!
HI, good luck with your list, heres for hoping we all complete it :)
ReplyDeleteI am also in....I like some of your ideas too...pity there is only 30 days in Sept ...I have little hope of getting through my own list. Have a great month of sorting. x
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your list! It looks to be a big month of sorting all around!
ReplyDeleteI'm in! I pinched some off your list!
ReplyDelete