Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Sort It - Check In No 2

Playing along with Tamar of A Collection of Thoughts and her friends for September Sort It !





You can read all about it HERE and see Tamar's list HERE and lists of others as well.
We are linking up too - you can see the latest HERE

A few things crossed off my list!
2.  Sort out Christmas Card list - BONUS: I found 22 Christmas stamps from 2010
3.  Sort stuff on kitchen table, put it away and reclaim it! Reclaimed!
14.Sort out the bookshelf and put all the library books together - decided to put the library books in a box with a lid as I didn't make enough room for the HUGE pile I have!
17.Sort out a checklist needed for tax return and print it (and use it!) Done and ready for accountant on Monday
19.Sort my drawer with kitchen wraps/bags/etc - looks nice now!
25.Sort medicine cabinet - nice and tidy now!

Started on
9.  Sort the shelves on my computer desk -started
24.Sort my mountain of filing, file it and keep it up to date - have it all in one spot now!
26.Sort out certificates from school and scan, then file - have it all in one spot now!

Not as much done as I wanted to have done by now - but it is progress and I am happy with what I have done so far! Need to now be on double-speed to get more done, or at least started before the end of September.
Hope you are all going along well with your lists!




4 comments:

  1. Waow !! All you've done is great !! Congratulations !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing really well, filing is a yuck job and takes so much time, I still have mine to do also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great in roads in your list...I know what you mean about picking up the pace..still anything off the list is better than when September started. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been slogging away pretty well! Nice job :-)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete