A new kit by Dana's Footprint Digital Design - Mr Fix It - releasing today at Go Digital Scrapbooking (GDS) - perfect for all those Mr Fix It layouts!

Here is a digital page I made from Mr Fix It
Now for the Blog Train:
The CT
from Dana's Footprint Digital Design have
created some goodies for you - follow the train and collect
them all! I hope you enjoy them!
You should have arrived from Dana's Footprint Digital Design
For my part of the blog train - I made a Frame Cluster for you
You can get it HERE
Please remember we are all on different Time Zones so if you miss one please check back later.
Your next stop is CT Sarah
Here is the full list for you:
Vicki
CT Vanessa (you are here)
CT Sarah
CT EllyMae
CT Janeal
CT Priya (on Dana's Footprint Digital Design FB)
Hope you like what we have made for you!




Great page Vanessa, I love your cluster too, thank you!!
ReplyDelete