Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

My first post for Cookie's and Cream Craft Monday's Show and Tell. I have been following this for ages too!
My Show and Tell is a Christmas Wall Hanging (18 inch square) called 'This Christmas Night' designed by Gail Pan



I participated in Christmas In July with Quilt Fabric Delight
This was a month long online class run by Sarah in July 2010 which had us all stitching lots of different projects from a variety of designers (Sarah Leak , Natalie Lymer , Gail Pan , Rachel Measham-Pywell  , Cheryl Goss , Amanda Bergamin, Melissa Goodsell , Natalie Ross , Rachael Merrick , Janelle Wind , Lisa Cox)
There was also competitions , a forum, chats, friends made (Deanna from USA, Florence from France and Sharon from Australia), a Flickr group and Sarah also organised a Christmas ornament swap for those who were interested for Christmas 2010.
Hoping Sarah is running this in July 2011 - I will definately join again.

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Vanessa. I love Gail's designs. Thanks for sharing! See you next week. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa, That is a beautiful stitchery. I love ones with words. Amazing how one colour thread looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Vanessa,well done

    ReplyDelete