Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

"Let's Stitch" at QFD


Sarah at Quilt Fabric Delights is hosting this event for the month of May with the QFD Creative Team and guest designers Janelle Wind, Natalie Ross, Brenda Ryan and Francesca Ogliari.

"The price of $45.00 gives you access to the protected website/blog.  This includes a minimum of 10 project/patterns delivered by way of online tutorials that you will be able to print, chat, entry to all competitions and other events during the month of May."

Sarah is having a giveaway on the QFD blog where one lucky person will win free entry to "Let's Stitch" Have a look HERE for the details.

Some sneak peeks:


 




 I've joined up already and can't wait for May! Let me know if you join up.

I participated in Christmas In July run by Sarah last year and it was absolutely fantastic - it was also my introduction to online classes and forums (and I haven't stopped since!)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you ! So I've signed too !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete