Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

Hi everyone - sorry I missed last Monday - I was have a mini "spur-of-the-moment" holiday with my beautiful family.

Today I am showing you the bag I made for my swap partner Deanna for the Great Global Christmas Swap 2010



Here is a close up of the stitchery (Becky the Bookworm) I put on the bag (stitchery pattern from "An Angel Story" by Anni Downs Hatched and Patched)


Have a look at Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has Show and Tell today.

5 comments:

  1. This bag is delightful. I am sure your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute bag. I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag !! Color (of course !) and Anni Downs's designs !! Hmmm !
    What a beautiful gift !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great, Vanessa! I Anni's angels! Thanks so much for sharing. See you next week. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you email me re Santa Sack Swap as you are a no reply blogger. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete