Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas In July at QFD


Christmas In July 2011 is starting on 25th July at Quilt Fabric Delights


Projects from QFD Creative Team and guest designers Janelle Wind, Brenda Ryan, Melissa Grant and Bronwyn Hayes.

I joined in last year and had a great time - stitching, sewing, competitions and making friends (Hi Deanna and Florence!) It was my first time participating in an online event and it was certainly a learning experience. Can't believe a year has gone already! And how much more I know this time! Might even join in a chat.
You can have a look at the wall hanging I made for Christmas in July 2010  This Christmas Night by Gail Pan.

Let me know if you are joining and I can keep an eye out for you in the QFD forum

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ! Of course I've joined "Christmas in July" !!! Can't wait the fun !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa, I really love your Gail Pan wall hanging. I am in Sandy's (cookies and Cream Craft) Christmas Club and the first project is a Gail Pan wallhanging!!It is also very nice, stitched in variegated thread. I am about half way through. Enjoy "Christmas in July".

    ReplyDelete