I'm very happy to share some exciting news with you
I am on the Creative Team for Rhonda Sunflower Designs!
Angela is a relatively new digital designer from Florida US and has kindly welcomed me to her team.
At the start of July, the digital kit Oh So Pretty by Rhonda Sunflower Designs was released at Digiridoo Scraps
My very first duty as a CT was to create a digital layout using the kit.
Here are two layouts I made for the release:
I'm VERY excited about this journey I have just begun - I hope you will follow me on my journey.



Congratulations !! It's a very interesting journey ...I will follow your adventures ! I'm glad to meet you again in Christmas in July !!
ReplyDeleteFlorence
Congratulations Vanessa. Your layouts are wonderful. What a fun journey you have started.
ReplyDeleteCongrats..they are beautiful.. I will be following your journey eagerly
ReplyDeleteCheers Geniene
How exciting, Vanessa. Congratulations! I lover your layouts. Can't wait to see more. *grin*
ReplyDelete