Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

2000 page views


As I was looking at my blog this afternoon my total page views went from 1999 to 2000! I was thrilled!
I want to thank everyone of you for looking, commenting and following my blog. It has given me a lot of enjoyment and has been a great way to keep track of, and journal about, my creations and life.

In celebration - I think it is time for a GIVEAWAY !!!!

Cover of Journal
Inside of  Journal

This is an A5 spiral journal with a cover that I have made from Janelle Wind's "Pieces of Me" book. I made it especially with butterfly material as 'Vanessa' means butterfly.

Please leave me a comment about what things you enjoy about my blog and I will randomly draw one winner next Tuesday 24 August 2011 (Whirling Butterfly's 6 month anniversary) - Oops I mean Wednesday 24 August!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad to look at your blog to get some news of my preferred butterfly !!!
    Hugs
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2000+ views - Congratulations Vanessa:)

    Vanessa = Butterfly - what a lovely connection. Now I must look to see what "Kathy" means (or more correctly Kathleen.

    Smiles from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. pick me, pick me, pick me.
    I love your design layouts. They are very bright and colourful.
    Congrats on going for 6 months and getting so many views.
    Look forward to many more months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is just a joy to look at each week as it is my first time looking at blogs.Same times I wish that I was a butterfly so I could fly and see all the love views.Your blog is just like being a butterfly to me WELL DONE Vanssa. I hope to see more in the next 6 months so Congratuations.Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every morning I watch on your blog and I enjoy your creations.I am looking forward to see more creations of you.Also Wednesday Without Words provides a haven in a busy week!!
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Vanessa well done,and i love visiting your blog to see your lastest acheivement,you are very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, congratulations, Butterfly!! I didnt' know that's what your name meant. *grin* Here's to another 2000!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love it you have inspired me to make one!! Thanks for sharing!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete