Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All Star Artist of the Week: Week 32, 2011

While looking at Digiridoo Scraps blog last night I nearly fell off my chair!!

I am the All Star Artist of the Week : Week 32, 2011 for my Dream Layout


Featured on
Blog: http://digiridooscraps.com/2011/08/all-star-artist-of-the-week-week-32-2011/
Home: http://digiridooscraps.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DigiridooScraps

What an absolute honour to be featured at Digiridoo Scraps . This is the place to be if you are into digital scrapbooking!
I am having a great time participating in the monthly challenges for August (Art Journal, Calendar, Colour, Font, Heritage, Journalling, Quote, Scraplift, Template, Theme and a 5 day Progressive Scrap) and will share some of my layouts in another blog post soon. I also spend time checking out the gallery, leaving comments in the forums, catching up on site and designer news, and joining in scrap related talk and non scrap related talk.

I made my layout from this fabulous kit Chloe by Rhonda Sunflower Designs and it is available at Digiridoo Scraps.

Rhonda Sunflower Designs is participating in Designer Apprentice Season 2 at Digiscrap Addicts and has designed a paper pack freebie to match her Chloe kit for the Week 2 Challenge. You can get it HERE

4 comments:

  1. Well done Vanessa - My Fav is the Beauty in Nature piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one!!!Go Girl...Glad to hear your having fun and you layout is amazing..
    Congrats
    Geniene XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!!! You're the best !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete