If you have been following my blog you will know that we have played along with Tamar (A Collection of Thoughts) and Mel (One Crafty Mumma) for the Hip Hip Hooray series (the latest one: Hip Hip Hooray for Winter was a few weeks ago)
We made a few things during that week and have a few more to make when time permits.
Last Friday (29/07) Tamar did a post about Reader's Creations on her blog and my Madeline is featured in the blog post HERE.
Madeline was quite chuffed about it! And I am a proud mumma!
Thanks Tamar - you made our day!

Hi Vanessa, Just wanted to say 'thank you' for your encouraging words on my new blog, think it in pink! Your blog is much more professional looking, I guess mine will be all in good time hopefully. I hope to blog this weekend with some sneak peeks of my new designs, that seems to be what designers do isn't it? Give you little tempters on their blogs. We will see how I fair with that ! KimP (CIJ) xx
ReplyDeleteBravo Madeline !!! You don't have to worry Vanessa !! Madeline will help you to make all the kits and projects you have !!
ReplyDeleteFlorence