Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

UFO Thursday

Sandy from Cookies and Cream Craft has asked a question today "what is your oldest UFO?"
So I scratched around my UFO box and found this one that I had forgotten I had. The pattern was written in 1996 so I think it has been in my possession since about then!! 15 years!! No way! I'm surprised the bits are still stuck on as I've hardly stitched any on.



I would be interested to know if anyone else has any 'old' UFO's sitting in their box/cupboard.
Visit Sandy at Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has some 'old' UFO's that they are sharing today and link up so we can see yours!

4 comments:

  1. Well, there ya go...I'm not the only one! Yeah! *grin* Thanks for sharing, Vanessa. We'll both have to get stitching now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't started patchwork at this time !!!! And now ?? are you going to finish it ? ;)
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be lovely finished.
    I know I have several UFO's just waiting to be let out and some are out and just hanging about.
    My oldest UFO is 16 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, I have an applique quilt that I think is about that old too. It is a lovely design but I just got sick of it. Maybe I will finish it next year!!!

    ReplyDelete