Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - Can you find 15 minutes a day to sew?

Linking up with Kate on her blog Life in Pieces for the 15 Minute Challenge.
I am welcoming this challenge into my life with open arms.
Lately I have found the day is gone without anything noticable being achieved. So here I am!

15 minutes a day IS achievable and I have found that I have been doing more than 15 minutes! I am starting to get things done and I am feeling really good about this!

Here's what I have achieved this week:


Thought I would incorporate some digital scrapbooking into it too!

I found this challenge after being matched with Larissa in the 6inch block swap.

To see what others have been doing for the last week - have a look HERE.

Let me know if you join in!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea - this might be just what I need! Sewing seems to be falling further down the priority list than I'd like it lately:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sewing - and the scrapbook page makes it look more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrapbook page is a great idea. Congrats on your progress this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 out of 7 days is great. It is amazing how much you can get done in 15 minutes a day. Love the digital scrapbook approach to track your efforts. Thanks for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week .. 15 minutes really does help! Do you have pictures of the Noah's Ark quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Vanessa, good idea using a scrapbook page to show us how we can accomplish so much in 15 minutes. Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your digital scrapbook page. So not only did you get a ton of sewing done you made your report of it looks wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete