I have just joined the Christmas Sew Along (SAL) with Lesley at Sew Happy.Me
It's starting tomorrow (Friday 23 September) so hurry over and have a look at this...
There is a Christmas stitchery (7" x 6") every week for seven weeks and then on the eighth week Lesley will post instructions how to put them all together to make Christmas bunting - you HAVE to have a look at this HERE
Here's a peek from Sew Happy.Me blog
And you can join up HERE
When I was talking on Skype with my friend Mhairi yesterday, she told me about this Christmas Sew Along that she had already joined - because she knew I NEEDED another project to do!!!
So I joined up straight away! Today Joy came for our weekly Thursday sewing, and I told her about it and now she has signed up too! Then I FB messaged Florence and Maryse and Geniene, and emailed Kathy too!
When I read Lesley's blog tonight, she posted that she has about 600 participants already and the numbers are still rising! Wow!
Let me know if you join in and we can "Sew Along" together!


You are determined to get lots of friends to join in....are you on commission? :)
ReplyDeleteSadly I will have to miss this one as I am already so far behind on Lynette Anderson's Christmas Fun stitching that it may not be finished in time!
I will have satisfy myself with watching other people's progress.
Hi Vanessa, I'm in this SewAlong too, I just come to visit your blog and say hi! I'm your follower since now.
ReplyDeleteBye
Jessica
Please excuse my bad english, this is not my native language. :)
Hi Vanessa !!
ReplyDeleteYou win !! I subscribe today !!
I can't put the button... have to ask Thomas !
I hope to talk to you tomorrow....
Florence