Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A few Digital Scrapbook Pages

I have been participating in the September monthly challenges at Digiridoo Scraps.
Here are some pages I have done:
Theme Challenge (Buttons and Bows) using the kit below
Kit available at Digiridoo Scraps
Template Challenge using the kit below
Kit available at Digiridoo Scraps
Calendar Challenge
Font Challenge - use font on a path
There are still more challenges for this month - Art Journal, Heritage, Insipration, Layer It Up, Photography and Quote. Not sure if I can complete all of these, but I will try to do a few more.

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely. I do not know anything about scrapbooks, but it looks ifficult to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Vignette page. All your pages are lovely but , as I am a big Leanne Beasley fan, the Vignette one especially appeals to me. You are very clever and creative Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete