Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

Here's my Show and Tell - A finished quilt!!!!!!

Noah's Ark Front
Noah's Ark Back
Here's my UFO post on the quilt and it's story HERE
I am very, very happy it is now finished after all this time.
Have a look at Cookies and Cream Craft with Sandy to see who else has some Show and Tell today.

8 comments:

  1. Your quilt is very lovely. The back is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt.I always feel so small for only showing little pieces when everybody is doing big quilts.Thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa the quilt is beautiful!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Vanessa !! Good job !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt Vanessa. The colours are stunning.
    I finished my daughter's 21st quilt for her when she turned 25!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilt Vanessa. That is one lucky baby.
    Congrats on getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Vanessa, it's stunning! You should be very proud of yourself. *grin* Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete