Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

UFO Thursday

Today my UFO is an unfinished quilt of my mother's. She was unable to finish it before she passed away earlier this year and now it has come to me to finish it. There is only three quarters of the binding to stitch and it will be finished.
So I will sit and sew tonight and hopefully finish it. It is such a shame she didn't finish it and enjoy this beautiful quilt.
Visit Sandy at Cookies and Cream Craft to see who else has a UFO to share and link up and show us your UFO.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the lost of your Mom. How special to have something she made and you get to finish. It is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is really special ! Many memories must come at each stitch...
    Take your time !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa it is difficult for me to express my feeling in a foreign language which I don't speak or write regularly.It is sad to read that you lost your mom.Moms are always special!( I lost my mother when I was 6 years old)I think the Quilt has a great sentimental value.
    The quilt is beautiful I like the colors.My responds is a little bit late but I could not find the right words to express my feelings
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just a lovely quilt, Vanessa. I love the colours. I will always be very special to you. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete