Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 3 - 15 Minute Challenge

I'm here - just a day late in posting!





Linking up with Kate of Life In Pieces for her weekly 15 Minute Challenge. I am so loving this, as I am making time everyday to do a little bit of sewing - just need it to flow over into a few other areas of my life and I will be VERY happy.

To see what everyone else has been doing for the last week - have a look HERE and have a look at Kate's wonderful layout for her 15 Minute Challenge report (inspired by me!!! Kate - I'm impressed!)
See you all next week.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good again both with the sewing and the report Vanessa.

    I need to 15 minute my life in the housecleaning arena...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try a new layout this coming week. I'm inspired by you and Kate. I haven't had much time to really get into my scrapbook software.

    ReplyDelete