This is the name of The Urban Fairy's new collaboration with Dana's Footprint Digital Design ! Very girly - love it!
The Urban Fairy is guesting at Scrappity Doo Dah for the month of April - I'm planning to do some challenges over there this month!
I sent you an email (your Blogger "contact me" email), but I'm leaving a comment as well to make sure I get in contact with you. You're the randomly selected winner of the Everyday Storyteller Book Giveaway on my blog! Congrats! If you don't get the email, please get in touch with me via my blog! Thanks!
Bit of excitement!!!! I got a Gallery Stand Out (GSO) at Scrappity Doo Dah on April 9th, 2012 for this layout
ReplyDeleteHi Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email (your Blogger "contact me" email), but I'm leaving a comment as well to make sure I get in contact with you. You're the randomly selected winner of the Everyday Storyteller Book Giveaway on my blog! Congrats! If you don't get the email, please get in touch with me via my blog! Thanks!
Cheryl/Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs