Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas In July 2012

Yes - it is that time of the year again - time to spend time with my patchwork friends from all over the world!
This is my third Christmas In July Online Retreat - run by Sarah of Quilt Fabric Delight 



Here is some information about it HERE

Even though I have not made lots of projects from Christmas In July, I have made some wonderful friends (and they have all signed up for Christmas In July 2012)

From Australia - Mhairi -  I recently met her "in real life" when her family were on holidays in my state. Our friendship began last year when I was warmly welcomed by her in the chat room (my very first chat room experience) and we haven't stopped talking since!!!!
From France - Florence -who I met at the first Christmas In July (and chat regularly to), and who I will hopefully meet "in real life" one day.
From USA - Deanna - we met through The Great Global Christmas Swap a few years ago and both signed up for Christmas In July and every year since!
From my suburb - Barb - who I had a cuppa with last week, who is in my Fat Quarter Swap group and also in the first Christmas In July.

And looking through the introduction thread - I see many more ladies who I chatted with last year and hope to chat to again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy too Vanessa !!!
    Happy Christmas in July !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete