Digi Summer Getaway at
Scrapable - I have really learnt so much!
I have now finished the workshops. On to the challenges now!.
Workshop# 5 Blending
 |
| Made with She's So Posh Collaboration by The Urban Fairy and Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Not Just A Hero, Skymningen and Just A Blush by The Urban Fairy |
Workshop#6 Extraction
 |
| Made with Jump by Heather T |
Workshop#7 Selective Colouring
 |
| Made with Shabby4Bits by The Urban Fairy, She's So Posh Collaboration by The Urban Fairy and Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Love Struck Collaboration by The Urban Fairy and Siamese Studio |
Workshop#8 Template
 |
| Made with Template by Amber Morrison and Peace by Jessica's Sweet Nothings |
Workshop#9 Layered Title
 |
| Made with Beautiful Dreamer by Dana's Footprint Digital Design |
Workshop#10 Journalling
 |
| Made with Captivated 2012(Feb, Mar,Apr, May) by Captivated Vision |
I'm impressed with your work !!
ReplyDeleteFlorence