Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bye Bye Digiridoo Scraps

So sad ...
On July 15th, 2012 Digiridoo Scraps closed.



After starting digi scrapping in June 2011, I found Digiridoo Scrap and was warmly welcomed by everyone. I participated in all sorts of challenges (template, font, progressive, scraplift, Art Journal), got on a Creative Team (Rhonda Sunflower Designs/ from My He{ART} Design - now retired), then another Creative Team (Truman Studio) and then another Creative Team (The Urban Fairy). In this time I learnt so much and made many friends - even met Sharon (Skyezak) in "real life"
I had a wonderful time there and I am already missing my first "digi home" - My designers have new homes so I will be hanging out with them and hopefully catching up with some of my digi friends.
I have also joined the Creative Team for Dana's Footprint Digital Design and Vicki has introduced me to Speed Scraps!!! Now I have to learn to scrap AND chat at the same time, and complete my page within the set time!
Will be back to tell you about my new homes soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment