12 Weeks of Christmas started today with Kathy at Sew-Happy House - go HERE to see what she has posted about today - there are only 12 more Mondays until Christmas - can you believe that?????
See my earlier blog post for a few more details
I think I am having a mini panic - thinking about this!!
I have subscribed to a website called 101 Days to Christmas (started on September 15) which sends daily emails with ideas to help you get organised for Christmas - well worth a look! (only 83 days left now!)
On Day 91 there is a "Gifts to Make Inventory List" - a printable PDF which can help you keep track of gift making.
Day 93 - set up a Gift Closet - and a printable PDF to help keep track of gifts already brought/made and stored in your "gift closet" (which if you are like me, is actually a box hidden in the cupboard!)
Day 99 - Christmas Planner - with many printable PDF sheets to include in it. A great organisation tool - just need to remember to use it!
And many more ideas to help have an organised Christmas.
This week I will have a SERIOUS think about Christmas and share a bit more with you next week.
Confession - The other day I found some things from last Christmas which did not get into the "Christmas cupboard" after the Christmas Tree was taken down! Oops!
Linking up with Kathy at Sew-Happy House 12 Weeks of Christmas - 1st Week of Christmas
Come and join in!


I'm in the 12 weeks !!
ReplyDeleteMore fun !
Florence