Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas - 2nd Week of Christmas

Last week Kathy at Sew-Happy House started her 12 Weeks of Christmas. It is now the second week of this and I must say I am not anymore organised than I was last week!!
Talking about Christmas - thought I would share another good blog that I found last week.
Stay at Home Mum- the Secret to Living on One Wage
There is a whole section on Christmas (decorations and decor, food, gifts, logistics, xmas activities, xmas meal plans) and there is a great forum with all sorts of things being discussed.

 
Starting to think about Christmas and wondering what shift Hubby will be on this year for Christmas Day??? (always works half shift 7-11am or 11-3pm or 3-7pm or 7-11pm) Has been this way for years so we just fit in with whatever shift he is on and plan our meals accordingly. So no travelling for us.
Linking up with Kathy at Sew-Happy House HERE

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Vanessa- 'Stay at Home Mum' site looks good, I'm always up for an idea that will help me save money (Doesn't that just mean more to spend on fabric? :)

    ReplyDelete