Kathy from Sew-Happy House is hosting the 12 weeks of Christmas on her blog.
I have been following along each week to see what Kathy has been doing, making, sewing and cooking. You can look HERE to read Kathy's post and see who has linked up.
This week I started some Christmas sewing and unrolled my Kate Spain 12 Days of Christmas Jelly Roll which has been hanging around in my cupboard for ages.
I found a site called FREEBIES FOR CRAFTERS a while ago and subscribed for updates via email. Last week it shared a link for a Table Runner which is what I have been making this week - not quite finished yet and have made it a little bit smaller than the original pattern.
My friend Mhairi pointed this out to me - so I wanted to share with you:
Starting on November 1, Sew Mama Sew has 30 days of tutorial, recipes, free printables and giveaways - sounds really good! I will be checking this out tomorrow!
See you next week - need to start thinking about Christmas recipes soon



Mhairi has always good ideas !!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteFlorence
ooooh, thanks for the linx Vanessa!!!! Am off to take a look. Can't wait to see your runner.....luuurve Kate Spain!!!!!
ReplyDeletesugary hugs
Wendy :O) XXX
Great link, thankyou Vanessa :) Looking forward to what you make with that lovely Jelly Roll!
ReplyDelete