Kathy from Sew-Happy House is hosting a series of 12 Weeks of Christmas on her blog.
I have been following along and visiting other blogs to see what others have been doing to prepare for Christmas - you can linkup with Sew-Happy House HERE
I am showing you some of my very favourite ornaments - the one's made by the children when they were younger.
These are so very special to me and I will still be putting them on our tree when they have grown up and moved out! Then I will be remembering the looks on their faces and their joy when we hung them on our Christmas Tree for the very first time.
Found these whilst looking for Christmas ideas at the Martha Stewart website
- Martha Stewart's Easiest Christmas: Easy Christmas Ideas from A to Z
From Angels at the Table to Zesty Garnish - lots of great ideas in this post.
- Christmas Tree Photo Card - will definately be making some of these!
Could easily get lost on her site for an afternoon - there is so many great ideas there!
See you all next week


Love your ornaments page...some of yours look very familiar! Some of my favourite decorations are the ones made by my children over the years: from paper fan angels to more elaborate enamelled baubles :)
ReplyDelete